Pages

May This Be a Spot of Reference

See that column over there on the right?  I have listed some links to elected officials; you can email them from there, or call, or use paper and a real pen to write a heart-felt letter.  That's what I used to do, but with the advent of the internet, it became much easier to email.

I later found out that the emails I had sent every day for many months (in opposition to what I saw as a relaxing of Indiana gun laws) were lost in cyberspace due to a glitch in the www.in.gov website.  Which made me cry a little.  OK, a lot.

So now, I call.
So call.  You will probably get an answering machine, but call anyway.
Call.
Call.
Call.

I'll be more adding links to organizations I support, petitions to sign and  ways to protest.

Stay tuned.

Life is a reality, you can't always run away
Don't be so scared of changing and rearranging yourself
It's time for jumping down from the shelf - a little bit.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment