Pages

Why?

Why am I starting another blog?

I have a perfectly nice, cute little blog I started in 2007, filled with family, knitting, recipes, my sweet little dog (may she rest in peace) and some political/social commentary here and there.  I haven't posted there since August of 2015.

I have a perfectly nice, cute business blog that I started in January of 2015 but haven't posted on since September of last year.

I have a perfectly nice presence on Facebook, both personally and business-wise.  I have a cute little Instagram account.  I don't do Twitter or Snapchat but if I did, you can bet they would be cute and nice as well.

But things have changed.  The country has changed.  I have changed.

And while I still believe in cute and nice, it's time to jump down from the shelf (get it?  Georgy Girl? The Seekers?  1966?) and stand up taller, speak out more and help others find a path to justice and peace.

People tell me I'm a pretty OK writer, so I'll be posting my thoughts here, plus I'll be gathering and sharing ways other SJW's and special snowflakes (which would be a perfectly cute and nice label if it weren't so cloyingly derogatory) like me can speak out, take action and make a difference.

Here we go.

Life is a reality, you can't always run away
Don't be so scared of changing and rearranging yourself
It's time for jumping down from the shelf - a little bit.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment